Standard cell libraries
• For 0.18um and 0.13um technologies: standard cell libraries are provided by Faraday.
• For 0.11um: both Faraday and UMC have (free) libraries available.
• For 65nm and 55nm: standard cell libraries are available from UMC.
Note for Faraday libraries:
IMEC/ Europractice has signed an agreement with Faraday which allows to
distribute Faraday's foundry sponsored libraries under following conditions:
• Universities and research institutes can use the libraries free of charge
for non-commercial activities.
• Only front-end views are provided. Imec will fill in full GDS at tape out.
• Companies need to pay a fee for commercial use per product.
IMEC/Europractice has a memory compiler available to generate front-end views for
selected memory instances. These views are provided at simple request.
Available memory types (single port, dual port, register file etc...)
differ per technology and can be checked through below links.
According to the arrangement with Faraday, IMEC/Europractice gets a time-limited
full license, with which full layout can be generated, at the tape-out deadline.
Imec/Europractice will perform the IP merge as a free service.
Please notify us well up-front if your design contains such memories to allow us for arranging necessary license(s) with Faraday.
All libraries can be downloaded from Querio