QUERIO is a platform where you can:
- Download the requested design kits with the necessary technology information such as design rules, electrical parameters and cell libraries.
- Consult the status of your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and Design Kit License Agreement (DKLA).
- Follow-up the volume production progress, including wafer production, assembly and test.
HOW TO ACCESS QUERIO
- Sign the necessary NDA and DKLA(s) and send them to the EUROPRACTICE partner responsible for the technology in question.
- Appoint a Technical Contact in your organization, e. a person responsible for downloading technology files from Querio and managing documents. Note that this person should be a permanent staff member due to confidentiality reasons.
- Upon receipt of the signed documents, EUROPRACTICE will create an account on Querio and send the link to the Technical Contact. This link must be activated within 24 hours.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
[vckit_button style=”wayra” title=”Go to Querio” radius_size=”none” icon_align=”right” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-share-square-o” custom_class=”vckit_custom_class_85cee8bf0184a9″ tutorial=”” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Faccess.europractice-ic.proyectanda.com%2Findex.php%3F%26err%3D3%26login_username%3DDEMO||target:%20_blank|” hover_background_color=”#00579c” hover_border_color=”#00579c”]