Photonics Integrated Circuit (PIC) is the art of controlling the flow of light on a chip.
EUROPRACTICE gives access to different photonic technologies through MPW Services to address a variety of applications, such as the telecommunications, automotive, medical and environmental sectors. Among them, six world-leading Si-Photonic foundries are available.
Our customers can design their own circuits based on a wide range of available active (photodiodes, modulators, heating resistors, etc.) and passive components (grating couplers, directional couplers, ring filters, multimode interferometers, etc.).
In addition, some of the foundries give access to their new generation silicon-nitride (SiN) processes that constitute an ideal solution for applications such as lidar, gas sensing, bio-spectroscopy, communication and quantum domain. Along with Si-Photonics, an original glass-photonic offer is also available through EUROPRACTICE.
AMF Si-Photonics SiP
CEA-LETI / IRT Nanoelec
• CEA-Leti Si-Photonics Si-220
• CEA-Leti Si-Photonics Si-310
• CEA-Leti SiN-Photonics Si3N4-800
• CORNERSTONE Si-Photonics 220 nm SOI Passives
• CORNERSTONE Si-Photonics 220 nm SOI Actives
• CORNERSTONE Si-Photonics 340 nm SOI Passives
• CORNERSTONE Si-Photonics 500 nm SOI Passives
• CORNERSTONE SiN-Photonics
• CORNERSTONE Suspended Si
GlobalFoundries 45SPCLO Si-Photonics
• imec Si-Photonics iSiPP50G
• imec Si-Photonics passives+
• imec SiN-Photonics BioPIX
• LNX SiN-Photonics TriPleX 850
• LNX SiN-Photonics TriPleX 1550
• LNX SiN-Photonics TriPleX VIS
• TP Glass-photonics ioNext-NIR
• TP Glass-photonics ioNext-VIS
• TP Glass-photonics WAFT
Silicon Photonics from a foundry perspective. In this webinar series, you can learn first-hand insights into the leading Si-Photonic foundries shared by experts from LioniX International, AMF, IHP, imec, CEA-Leti and CORNERSTONE.
What can you discover?